Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Seattle



What a BEAUTIFUL day it was in Seattle today! Sunny, warm temperatures greeted everyone & I do mean EVERYONE.

I'm posting a photo of the GIGANTIC cruise ship that was taking on passengers as I was headed back to the ferry. Around the corner, but unfortunately out of camera range, were two "normal" cruise ships. Without exaggeration, this one appeared to be at least five times as large as the other two. Later saw it going by PT in the Strait of Juan de Fuca - heading to Alaska?

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Today was a glorious day here in Seattle and it's supposed to be even nicer tomorrow!
    Those cruise ships are a site to see...I love watching them slowly make their way through Puget Sound when I'm in Edmonds or Richmond Beach. We actually took one to Alaska but it left from Vancouver...that was a very pretty departure.

    ReplyDelete