Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Slower Day



thank goodness! Not as much accomplished, but still hurtling toward the end, which is now in sight. Today, the sheetrocker finished the last of his work, the painter arrived for priming & the rock guys were back to continue. I'm posting a photo of every one's favorite room which is now "all white". A white coat of paint really opens things up again. I had thought that the house might be "dark", but so far it's not which is a wonderful surprise.

I'm posting another photo of the strange fog that sometimes presents in PT on such a sunny day. You can barely see the mountains on Whidbey Island above the line of fog. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the wooden boat with its three sails into the picture. It was so picturesque.

If you've been reading the blog and are not a gmail "follower", please write me to let me know. I'm going to be changing the blog soon & will need to contact some of you to let you know my plans for it. Please use "lglast@yahoo.com" for an email contact.

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment