Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Biggest One Day Change





Today has to be the biggest one day change in 523. I hauled myself over there when I was alerted that the crane had arrived, as well as the trusses. They were already underway at that point - the guys were "in position" ready to guide the sets of trusses into place. I took some short videos but they're still too large for posting on the blog.

Before I left this morning, I took a photo of the evidence that I've already had my first overnight "guest". The guys tell me it was a raccoon. All I can say is he/she better not get too comfortable! I hear the deer have returned as well. If all the commotion doesn't keep them away, I don't know what will!

And finally (again, if I've loaded them correctly!) a shot of what the guys accomplished during the day. I couldn't believe how they got the trusses for the area over the guest bedroom set already as well as much of the area above the master bedroom. It HAS to be the day where there has been the most visible change in 523.

It really looks like a house now. But truly, it isn't as large as these photos make it appear. It's just a very comfortable size...

No comments:

Post a Comment