Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day


Yesterday saw such accomplishment. Today has been total frustration - I won't go into all of them - just the same things that happen to all of us at times - just not SO MANY on the same day. But NOT the house! It's going great, as usual. The photo doesn't show it but almost all the joists for the second floor are in. When I went over late this afternoon for today's photo, Mark & Greg were still working hard on the area above the garage.

So I'm getting ready for the huge windstorm that's been forecast for tomorrow. It's already "breezy", but it's apparently not connected with tomorrow's front. I'm off to batten down the hatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment