Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Posting Early


I have to move upstairs for the balance of construction so today has been consumed with going up and down the stairs with my things. Great way to thin belongings out, however! The worst part will be taking the gardening books & magazines upstairs tomorrow. The guys are going to help me move the heavy boxes to my mini-warehouse at Aldrich's so I won't have to deal with that, thankfully.

Today's photo is of the Barlett House. It's probably the most photographed private residence in PT. You can see it on the bluff in the "cover" photo of the blog. I haven't been in it - will probably have to wait for a benefit tour of some sort for that - but it's so lovely. I will post more "ladies" on weekends so you can see them as well.

I'm also adding a link to one of the "daily" photo sites that feature PT. These photographers do a MUCH better job of showing you life here than I ever could. Bookmark/Favorite it if you want to return to it in the future!

http://myporttownsend.com/

Back to packing...

No comments:

Post a Comment