Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Quiet Sunday






They don't get much better than this. Did some 523 homework, read the papers, and took a long walk through the neighborhood. Want to share one of the prettiest gardens in PT with you. The poppies are almost shoulder height. Actually, there are huge poppies all over PT right now. I'll be interested to see how long they bloom. When I notice these gorgeous flowers, I'm mentally adding them to the list for 523's garden. Of course, at this rate I'd need about 5 acres...

Hope your weekend was just what you wanted it to be! Happy Birthday, Maddie!

1 comment:

  1. Our neighbour has poppies too Lili. If I stand at my bedroom window I can see over the fence to admire them!

    ReplyDelete