Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Taking a break...

Didn't get much sleep last night & those of you who know me will be shocked that I've been awake since 4:30. Incredible serenade by the birds & the 5:00am church bells - neither of which I've ever heard.

I've decided to take a break from the blog for awhile. Will eventually "be back".

I'm off for an early morning walk through this incredible town...

1 comment:

  1. Well deserved! Enjoy your break Lili...I took one when we moved (no computer access) and it was refreshing (got so much accomplished when I wasn't sitting at the computer).

    See you soon and happy continued building!
    xo Jessica

    PS. I'm freezing here!

    ReplyDelete