Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's the "Little" Things...


Another day where it's hard to show all that's going on. Primarily, the guys were prepping for the arrival of the shakes tomorrow. Of course, we have some wild rain/winds forecasted & the shakes are making a 2+ hour trip over from close to the Olympic's Rain Forest. I may even have to rouse myself early tomorrow for this arrival! The electricians came today to start placing plug & switch boxes, as well as the lighting fixtures. Gaylinn was here as well. Isn't there a song named "Hail, Hail, the Gang's All Here"?

So today's photo is an "exciting" shot of one side of the kitchen which shows a little electrical, a little HVAC & a little plumbing work. It will probably be the first of many interior shots over the coming weeks. I'll try to make them a bit more stimulating!

1 comment:

  1. One of the things I did in the bathroom Lili was to have an electrical outlet just below counter height. I was never able to understand why the electrical cord for the hairdryer/curling iron/straightener needed to be at head height. So much easier to deal with when it hangs off to the side. Works for me anyway!

    ReplyDelete