Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cathedral Ceiling?


I had asked about the possibility of having a cathedral ceiling in the master bedroom but Pete said (as the trusses were being delivered...) that it wasn't an option. Today, he called & asked if I wanted a cathedral ceiling in the area above the garage. I leapt at the opportunity. This area isn't going to be "finished" at this point, but will be available at a future date as a possible TV room. I saw the first beam this afternoon which is shown in the photo.

Spent quite a bit of time at Jeanne's, looking at more of her fabric sample books - such fun "work". Met another new P.T.er - she has just moved here from Hawaii and is so pleased. While I've been intent on finding the last fabric for the living room, today I found the fabrics for the office/second guest bedroom. As I told Jeanne, they just make me smile.

Greg left early to go cut the "swooshes" for the roofline. You may see them in tomorrow's photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment