Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

NASCAR House




I met with Tamara again today for several hours and when I got to 523 I was just amazed at the difference one day can make! It REALLY looks like a house now! I know, I know - I keep saying that. While I've always been able to see this in my mind, I think many others are just now really seeing what I've been seeing all along.

I've been meaning to post this photo for some time. I've joked that there are so many signs on 523 that it looks like a "NASCAR House"! And I'm still waiting to see Mark's sign. Better be quick because when they start the shingling process, they'll all come down.

And to think that all this progress happened during a gentle rainfall almost all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment