Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

What a Difference ANOTHER Day Makes!



I know - you're tired of hearing it, BUT it was another HUGE change today. All the windows are in now and the roofers showed up "unexpectedly" - their other job was postponed due to weather that really never materialized - but I'll take them any time they can work at 523! I'm posting a photo of Mike, Mark & Patrick installing the big living room window in the space that had previously been our "front door".

Spent almost three hours with Greg & the electrician today going over the plans, room by room. I think it will be a well-thought out, workable home when they're finished. But I've probably jinxed it by saying that so early! I KNOW there will be things I've overlooked.

Don't think there's any way tomorrow can compete with today's progress. But I'm thrilled with the look it's exhibiting to all who drive by!

3 comments:

  1. Your home looks WONDERFUL! The windows are fantastic!

    The electrical part can be quite overwhelming...it took us a while to figure it all out...we're *supposed* to be moving in this weekend and I'm hoping we did good in that department, I think we did.

    Have a great weekend!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jessica! I'm so envious of your move! Have you changed the name of your blog? There was some notation when I went to your site yesterday.

    Are you going to post "completed" photos? Can't wait to see it!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lili...I haven't changed a thing, don't know what that's about, try again. Maybe I was editing a post or something when you checked in, I always wonder about that.

    I'll eventually post completed photos but nothing is completed yet...we're moving in and it's still a mess! I think workers are going to be traipsing through for the next month or so to work on the punch list (yippy) while we're there...I see very early mornings in my future!

    We're having perfect indoor packing weather here...today should be nicer for the actual moving part.

    Your house is really looking amazing!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete