Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Roof Creation



Today the guys were starting to work in earnest on the roof above the room over the garage. It's an "interesting" roof line, to say the least. I don't think you can tell from the photo how the back is shaping up, but maybe...

I spent most of the day in Silverdale where another set of big box stores line the streets but what a fabulous view getting there. Went to Best Buy trying to figure out the TV situation. Every month it seems that a new product comes along. I'll just be happy to have a "TiVO" again. Truthfully, I've actually gotten used to watching the small amount of TV that I now watch late at night with commercials included. Will wonders never cease?

The last photo is life in a small town. When I was unloading the car, I saw two firemen apparently flushing the fire hydrant on the next corner. You can see the audience it drew although later I heard that all the fire trucks were out one block over so it was probably related to that. But I love that everyone stands in the street visiting while checking these things out. All that was missing were the deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment