Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Monday, May 17, 2010

First Windows


The largest change today was the installation of the first windows. We're actually a bit ahead of ourselves here, but Patrick & Mark installed them with differing trims so that I could select the one I wanted. Now that they're installed, they'll be protected as there's still quite a bit of "hammering" going on. They really changed the look of the house!

Joan & Howard left this morning on their way back to Coeur d' Alene by way of Trader Joe's in Issequah. Sounds like the only way to travel to me, having been to this particular store as my initiation into Trader Joe-dom!

Hope your weekend was all that you wanted it to be. I know mine was!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting Lili...the windows really start making your house look like a home...they're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete