Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Friday, May 28, 2010

A Little More...


progress today.

There MAY have been alot of progress, but I wasn't here all day and couldn't get in 523 to see for myself after the guys had departed to start their weekend. I left for a "Big Box Day" in Poulsbo & Silverdale. Went to Best Buy to ask about TV setups and checked on computers as well while there. Yup, it's almost that time again. UGH. Not my favorite thing to do. Had eight stops today - it's crunch time. Have to order the hardwoods tomorrow. It's all coming to a head right now & I'm trying to stay one step ahead. Sometimes successful, sometimes not. I keep hoping every week that the bulk of it is behind me, but so far not yet.

The main change that I could see from outside the gate was the roofing over the guest bedroom in the back of the house. The blue bubble you see there is probably the SolaTube for the guest bathroom. I've never had one before, but I've now seen several installed and they seem to work quite well - even when it's "dreary". One of the guys told about installing one, as requested, over a couple's bed. They hadn't realized the streetlight just outside their home would keep their room "light" all night.

Looks like we have sun coming with fabulous temperatures for the holiday weekend. Enjoy yours - whatever you have planned!

1 comment:

  1. My admiration of your ability to stay with the program is unending Lili. Not sure I could stay the course with all those decisions.

    ReplyDelete