Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Roof Sheathing



As with most days, you can't really see all that was accomplished today. The guys worked on the sheathing for the "swoosh" side of the house which is always a bit dicey to photograph then late this afternoon, Mark & Patrick shifted to sheathing the area above the garage. So here's two for you, Dottie! Your son is so great to have on the job!

Went to meet the granite/marble guys today. Gilles (yes, he's from France) & Chris will be helping me with the kitchen countertops and a smaller topper in one of the bathrooms. I always love to roam stone yards and they have quite a selection on site considering the size of PT. And as I drove up, my navigation system told me that Discovery Bay was just feet away. Gilles' home must have quite a view!

It's about to get a bit breezy here - supposedly 60 MPH winds are headed this way to accompany the raindrops we're already getting. Better get to the store quickly, hadn't I?

1 comment: