Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Roof Starts in Earnest


Today, 523 REALLY looks like a house! I didn't get there until after 3:00 today and the difference since yesterday was amazing to me. Roof decking really changes the look of a house, doesn't it? The master bedroom actually feels like a room now, even with half of the roof still open.

They also poured the steps to the porches that were poured previously, but they'll be "revealed" tomorrow.

GLORIOUS day today! Lots of sailboats slipping by effortlessly and there was even a tug-type boat taking a load of logs along the boatyard while a Navy frigate was over at Indian Island. I need a boat encyclopedia! I'll add that to the "to-do list"!

Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment