Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Plumbing Rough In


Maybe not as sexy as windows, but where would we be without our plumbing system??? And I have a WONDERFUL plumber - Gaylinn Morton of Aloha Plumbing. I don't know that Gaylinn is ever NOT working (I saw him leaving 523 at 7:00 on Sunday night) and he is so calm all the time. I think he gets "Lili-speak" too. Today's photo is of Gaylinn doing his preliminary work in the utility room.

Today we had what I would call the first REAL rain since I've been here. It was wonderful - gentle, and the air had that aroma that can only mean a rain shower has occurred. Of course, the sun is out again already. I used to say "if you don't like the weather, wait awhile" when I lived in Texas but it can't compare with the multitude of weather changes we can have DAILY up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment