Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Gable!



Where does the time go? Tamara & I met with Pete & the guys today at 523 then went to work on the "nitty-gritty" details. On our way to her house, we saw this precious little spotted deer and his/her mom out strolling through town. Apparently it's "baby season".

I didn't get back to 523 until a little after 5. Pete & Mark were still there so I got to see the back gable prototype. I loved it - and will love all of them when they're in. Windows won't be far behind them!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it Lili, when life is interrupted, by well, life...the deer are precious, just hope they don't eat your flowers when you finally get it planted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gable is wonderful...and so are the dear deer!

    ReplyDelete