Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A First...

No photo today! Yesterday's freshly poured concrete needed a day to rest, so there wasn't any visible progress today to show.

Pete & I met at 523 this morning & I picked out the firebrick for the fireplace. It's going to be a wonderful mix of different colors in a herringbone pattern. I'm asking Loren to carry the pattern out to the firebox's floor as well as the hearth area that juts into the living room. I'm thrilled with the colors Loren obtained & can't wait to see them installed down the road!

Lots of computer research on building products and compiling questions for Tamara for the last (hopefully!) fine tuning of the plans. Nothing big at all, guys, in case you're reading this tonight! Took the plans to the library to have some room to spread them out while I was working on them. Such beautiful sunlight filters into the PT library and I saw the most respectful "children" since I was there after classes were out for the day. The Library will be featured on a weekend soon.

A new photo tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment