Port Townsend

Port Townsend
With credit to the fabulous unknown photographer - it certainly wasn't me!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

If It's Saturday, It MUST Be Sequim!




I had samples to return to Home Depot today, so I set off for Sequim. I HAD to stop to take today's three photos to show you just part of the view (and this is NOT the prettiest stretch of road either!) The first photo is what you see off to the side of the road - Discovery Bay - at this point. It's stunning but it's frustrating when you're the driver because you can't get the full effect and keep your eyes on the road at the same time. This is the first time I've actually pulled over but wanted you to see the beauty of my drive. Not quite like driving over to the Home Depot on 183 or the one on MacArthur... A bit farther maybe, but who cares when you're surrounded by this beauty. On the way back, I saw a Jefferson Transit bus with "Sequim" on it's destination sign. I'm going to have to check on that - I didn't realize the buses crossed county lines. Of course, I'm always weighted down like a pack mule when I go to Sequim so I doubt I could "bus it", but who knows?

Found some incredible finishes today. Checking them off the list fairly quickly now - which is a good thing, but more important is that I think they'll be smashing in 523!

I'm off for more "homework". Hope you've had the day you wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment